Service stations?

Does anyone know how i can find out what service stations carry what Diesel?

I have a fuel card to fill up but this is only for use at Bp. When your travelling on the motorway you cant tell the vendor at most site unless you pull off(THE ROAD :laughing: ) which is a bit of a bine.

Had a look at the bp site but doesnt really give a good list.

If there is an easy way, then I’ve yet to find it. :laughing:

Much of it is down to experience and keeping your eyes open as you travel around. I think many of the Shell stations will accept BP cards. I’m sure I’ve used one at Barnsdale Bar.

Oxford Services is also BP and there is also one on the A46 just off M5 Jn 9. It’s mainly a case of speaking to colleagues and compiling a list of the places that they use.

Some of the card providers publish lists of forecourts where their cards are accepted, although, they seeminly have chosen NOT to also publish canopy heights, so even knowing that a particular outlet will accept the card in question, does not guarantee easy access.

If it’s a BP Agency card (yellow ‘A’ on it) it is valid at all BP and Shell stations.

if you do a ‘fixed’ route go to http://www.bpfuelcards.co.uk and use the site locator to find stations along your route. Alternatively phone Retail Card Sales on 0845 6030723 and ask them for a copy of the ‘BP Network Guide’ 'though if your boss had any brains he would have got enough copies for all his vehicles when he ordered the cards.

cheers

Jules

it may take some time but the MSA operator’s websites give the information if you click on the link to each individual MSA !!

www.moto-way.co.uk
www.roadchef.com
www.welcomebreak.co.uk

here in the SW
Michealwood is BP
Gordano is Shell
Sedgemoor N is Shell
Sedgemoor S is Esso
Bridgwater is BP
Taunton Deane is Shell
Cullompton is BP
Exeter is Esso

Bones:
Does anyone know how i can find out what service stations carry what Diesel?

I have a fuel card to fill up but this is only for use at Bp. When your travelling on the motorway you cant tell the vendor at most site unless you pull off(THE ROAD :laughing: ) which is a bit of a bine.

Had a look at the bp site but doesnt really give a good list.

there is a book on bp service stations and it tells you there locations.our europeon drivers had one,if i see them next week i’ll ask them where to get it :wink:

Thanks for the advice. i have started making notes when i see one with a high canopy.

Cheers,