Cat C license and CPC turnaround

Hi guys

Passed my CPC on the 14th and my class 2 on the 21st of this month. Examiner took my license and said he’d sent it off for a quicker turnaround.

Anyway it’s now a week later and I have neither my license or my CPC back. I’ve checked my license online and I don’t have cat C entitlement so it hasn’t been processed yet I’m assuming.

I have an interview Monday for a promising start Tuesday. I will take my pass certificates to show I have passed both tests.

A) Will I be able to drive class 2 legally without my entitlement being processed as I can produce my pass certificates?

B) Can I be fined for not having my DQC on my person whilst working due to waiting for it to arrive?

The top and bottom of it… must I wait for my license and my CPC to come back before I start working?

Thanks in advance for any input
Rhys

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

A) Will I be able to drive class 2 legally without my entitlement being processed as I can produce my pass certificates?

B) Can I be fined for not having my DQC on my person whilst working due to waiting for it to arrive?

A) yes but most companies want to see the licence
B) yes but again most want to see the DQC

You’ll need to wait for them to come back as companies want to see your cards. Chase the DVLA up, just phone them and give them a kick up the arse and ask where your licence is, same with dqc.

It took exactly 3 weeks to the day to get mine back nearly 3 years ago now.

I also take it that you already have your tachograph card ?

Well-Jell:
I also take it that you already have your tachograph card ?

Yeah took only 5 days to come

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Just had mine back after passing class 1. Took 2 weeks. Got DQC back last month after passing class 2 and took about 3 weeks.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk