Hermes Warrington

I am currently driving for a Liverpool based company and quite happy with them but the hours are only 8hrs a day 5 days a week, and now i have the chance of going for an assessment with Hermes Warrington,
I have actually done 3 or 4 shifts there through a subcontractor and found it ok.

Do any of you guys have first hand knowledge of what I can expect if I pass the assessment, …is it just easy trunking work, drop and swap?, how many hours a day can i expect to do?,

my desired work pattern would be Saturday to Wednesday 5am starts, with Thursday and Friday off but the option to work every other Thursday if my hours permitted.

I am sick to death of curtainsiders so a box trailer is much more appealing.

Hi Andy, Morning are collections mostly at Hermes, Nights are trunking Long distances Maidstone Gatwick Southampton Thurrock etc mainly to their depots all over country, You are joining at the time of the year where they can easily use you for Christmas rush and than easily drop use you after Christmas or let’s say they probably give you work for Saturday and Sunday maybe, Goodluck,
I am working in Hermes Warrington