New to Trucknet

Hello All

Just joined Trucknet and looking for some advice. Currently I am working as a taxi driver and hoping to do my class 2 as really interested in tipper work and hopefully after experience will move on to other work and training. I have looked in the forum groups and noticed Peter Smyth is a favourite with a lot of people unsure what deals information he has on if anyone knows would be much appreciated.

I currently have passed my medical and sent and received back my driving license. I have not passed my theory/cpc/hazard. Unsure if any company does in house training to help with this. I have bought the newest theory book so my head is in that every min I get. More than happy to listen to anyone how has any advice or in same situation or just passed.

Thanks in advance

Hi, Welcome to TruckNet!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Check out the this link I believe it has all Pete’s latest offers and discounts… viewtopic.php?f=5&t=141811&start=510

All the best… toot toot!!

I’m sure Peter will be having an open day again soon and he usually pop,s some good deal,s on here for people who can,t make it.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Hi, I’m a new pass. I bought the DVSA theory book and found that the questions from that made up 90% of my actual theory test. The other questions were answered by the DVSA guide for LGV drivers book. But the theory test book is more than enough to get a pass on my opinion as I didn’t read the other one too much.

For the CPC case studies test, there is also a DVSA book and I found an app on my iPhone with practice case studies on there. I didn’t buy or use anything for my CPC test but I only passed with 41 marks and it was 40 to pass! So I recommend using something for that as I believe I was very lucky!

Anyway, good luck with your journey to HGV driving. Hope it all goes well :slight_smile:

Hayley