Nearly there.....

I’m just about qualified for class 2, just waiting on my practical test the end of May…

I have quite a few companies within a 30 minute commute along the M5 (Highbridge -Exeter), but can’t make up my mind whether to try with a job with them or sign up with an agency…
Just wonder if anyone has any experience with any of the following as some have hadpretty negative reviews online…
Gregory’s, Jay’s, Wiseman’s, Langdon’s, Evans, HT Gardner, or the agency Backline…

cydrosmil:
I’m just about qualified for class 2, just waiting on my practical test the end of May…

I have quite a few companies within a 30 minute commute along the M5 (Highbridge -Exeter), but can’t make up my mind whether to try with a job with them or sign up with an agency…
Just wonder if anyone has any experience with any of the following as some have hadpretty negative reviews online…
Gregory’s, Jay’s, Wiseman’s, Langdon’s, Evans, HT Gardner, or the agency Backline…

You’ll always get bad reviews online; nobody ever goes onto social media to exclaim how wonderful their employer is. Why not do both? Agency will likely give you an immediate start (and a chance to actually work in some of these places) while you decide where you want to hang your hat more long term. Again, agencies always get a bad wrap, personally I’d sign up with every agency that will take you, then you can pick & choose from all the available shifts/locations. If you’re just with one agency it’s Hobson’s choice; take it or leave it. Once an agency knows you’ll turn down the ■■■■ stuff they’ll start offering you better suited work - if you don’t work, they don’t earn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck with your test.

It can’t hurt to keep your options open and try both, companies directly and agencies and see what pops up.