Passed C+E first time with Peter Smythe

Went to Peter Smythe’s for Cat C and C+E courses.
It is a round trip of just under 400 miles each time but I chose Peter Smythe because of good things I had read on this forum
There were slightly cheaper places a lot nearer, but I wanted the best chance of passing first time for both tests.
I passed C first time in November and C+E first time today (with 3 minors), both of which are absolutely due to the excellent training I received.
Peter and his team make the whole thing thoroughly enjoyable and everybody there makes you feel that you can do it.
If anybody on this forum is pondering who to choose, then I wholeheartedly recommend Peter Smythe’s place.
Now looking forward to artic conversion next week…

Thanks Rog!

Good luck getting 2 years experience .

Well done, I’ve yet to hear anything but praise for Pete’s school.

Beetlejuice:

Some people do get a job relatively easily, a lot depends on two things, where you are in the country and a lot of luck which can be helped by leaving no stone unturned in a job hunt, turning up smart and being pleasant.

Good luck OP!

There are a few companies where I live that take on new drivers so I’ll contact them after my artic conversion course.
As has been said, it really depends where you live. Felixstowe is certainly a great place to be if you’re hoping to drive lorries for a living!

Good luck OP!

Thanks!

Went to Peter Smythe’s for Cat C and C+E courses.
It is a round trip of just under 400 miles each time but I chose Peter Smythe because of good things I had read on this forum
There were slightly cheaper places a lot nearer, but I wanted the best chance of passing first time for both tests.
I passed C first time in November and C+E first time today (with 3 minors), both of which are absolutely due to the excellent training I received.
Peter and his team make the whole thing thoroughly enjoyable and everybody there makes you feel that you can do it.
If anybody on this forum is pondering who to choose, then I wholeheartedly recommend Peter Smythe’s place.
Now looking forward to artic conversion next week…

Congratulations on the pass and thank you for the kind comments.

Well done, I’ve yet to hear anything but praise for Pete’s school.

Thanks albion. That counts for a lot from an employer in the industry.

I believe job offers (subject to assessment) are already on the table. It’s not all doom and gloom!

Pete :laughing: :laughing: