I worked this Sunday;can I work next Sunday, too?

Hi,

Did a shift last night (this morning) from 2:00 a.m., finished 11:15 a.m. I work mon-fri, my understanding is I cannot work next Sunday (and Saturday), is this correct?

Another question, feel kind of stupid asking but…do breaks (45 mins/day) count towards weekly hours of work for the “max 48 hours per week on average” rule?

ETS:
Did a shift last night (this morning) from 2:00 a.m., finished 11:15 a.m. I work mon-fri, my understanding is I cannot work next Sunday (and Saturday), is this correct?
Generally speaking you need a regular 45 hour weekly rest period every second week.

You can under certain circumstances have reduced weekly rest periods on two consecutive weekends but you would need to trace your weekly rest periods back to the last time you had a 90 hour rest period or more than one weekly rest period in the same week for us to be able to say whether or not you can legally do it now.

Another question, feel kind of stupid asking but…do breaks (45 mins/day) count towards weekly hours of work for the “max 48 hours per week on average” rule?
Neither breaks nor POA count as working time, you should not average more than 48 hours working time per week so the answer to your question is “no”.

tachograph:
You can under certain circumstances have reduced weekly rest periods on two consecutive weekends but you would need to trace your weekly rest periods back to the last time you had a 90 hour rest period or more than one weekly rest period in the same week for us to be able to say whether or not you can legally do it now.

Ah, I see. Thanks.