advice please

took a break from driving after passing lgv1 in 2015, have just failed 2 assessments on reverse for lgv1, everything else fine, any training schools that would do a reverse course? i’m based in Suffolk but happy to travel, thank you

suetay:
took a break from driving after passing lgv1 in 2015, have just failed 2 assessments on reverse for lgv1, everything else fine, any training schools that would do a reverse course? i’m based in Suffolk but happy to travel, thank you

Your local LGV trainer would probably be happy to oblige. Just call them up and ask [emoji106]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

stuwozere1:

suetay:

Your local LGV trainer would probably be happy to oblige. Just call them up and ask [emoji106]

thank you stuw

When I got my first job (2 weeks after passing), my boss gave me a full shift helping the shunters. I was in a proper unit just picking up trailers and putting them on bays. It was invaluable and has helped me out loads

Half a day with a trainer doing real life situations and you will be sorted

ROG:

I admire your confidence :smiley:

suetay:

ROG:

I admire your confidence :smiley:

I am serious