Can anyone recommend agencies around Scunthorpe/Doncaster/Hu

Got my Cat C training next week and if I pass I’ll be looking at agencies to get me started. Does anyone have any recommendations? I did some factory work for GI Group years ago, so I’m going to give them a call since they might still have my details. I’ve also got Driver Hire in scunthorpe and hull, so I’ll get in touch with them. Any advice?

*edit: that’s Hull that didn’t quite fit into the title

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Try Nisa at Scunthorpe for a full time job,might save you going on agency.

Prestige Recruitment in Hull have been advertising for drivers for Wren kitchens based in Barton or Howden just lately, they seemed
ok to deal with a couple of years back when I used them once before I found a full time job.

Best Connection in Scunthorpe and Grimsby have plenty going on. Paid weekly, and not only right but on time too.

Avoid Total Employment Solutions near FJG/Nisa in Scunthorpe- maximum hours for minimum pay, and run around empty for most of the day… TM is a ■■■■■■ too!!

mardybum:
Avoid Total Employment Solutions near FJG/Nisa in Scunthorpe- maximum hours for minimum pay, and run around empty for most of the day… TM is a [zb] too!!

Funnily enough just this weekend gone they were recommended to me. I’m currently working for a long established (make that recently re-established) but much maligned haulier based in South Yorkshire and the chap on the gatehouse at Great Bear in Sheffield said a couple of lads from where I live work for them and they’re on a lot more than me an hour. To be fair most people are though including supermarket shelf stackers.