Best Agency's Humberside/North Lincs

Hi All,
Just wondered what the best agency’s are to work for in the humberside and North Lincolnshire area from your experiences.
Thanks in advance for any advice
GY Trucker

I have signed up with a few local agencies over the last few years as I only do the odd shift now and again fitted around my day job. The only one I would do any work for now is Tower Staff Solutions. Give them a call and speak to Dean (the boss) he’s a spot on bloke (01472) 352356.

Obviously there are different rates PAYE and Ltd Company but you can discuss all that with them on the phone.

They have always paid without any queries unless you’ve messed up your time sheet or not submitted it in time (but they always ring and remind you if you’re dragging your heels). As I say I only do the odd shift so have to pretty much take what I’m given but the only time they haven’t had work for me was during the Jan/Feb lull when any shifts they had went to the full time lads (quite rightly).

To be fair most agencies will find you work in NE Lincs so don’t take my word for it, do some research and see who’s paying best but in my opinion, if you ring Dean, you won’t go far wrong.

Cheers

Cheers mate, much appreciated