Renault Premium ‘what is this switch for?’

Hi all,

Just out of curiosity, what is the switch for which looks like a fuel station pump with three drops (of fuel presumably) on its right hand side? It’s in a Renault premium and the switch only goes one way and is spring loaded to return to the central position straight away.

I tried pressing it a few times to see what would happen, couldn’t feel or hear any difference.

Thanks

I sprays fuel out the tank on to the floor, it’s to help get away from motorcycle riding bandit’s, more common in Europe.

Or it could be “Bleed water from fuel control” button :wink:

Idle five minutes…
Wonder what this switch does…
Been there too…

I’d bought a “new” car several years back. Waiting for the (ex) wife and played with switches. She arrived but couldn’t get the car to start. Called out a mate. After a couple of hours we found it had no spark because of an unmarked ignition cut out switch. Cheap’n’cheerful anti theft device fitted by previous owner. Worked well.
Too well.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

mrginge:
I sprays fuel out the tank on to the floor, it’s to help get away from motorcycle riding bandit’s, more common in Europe.

Or it could be “Bleed water from fuel control” button :wink:

When you get the water in fuel displayed, press button and it gets rid of the water that’s collected, on the fh13, it’s in the sub menu…
How I know came up last week, ring the fitters, that’s what he said.