What's this button for

Its to drain water from the fuel system thats all it does.

Fab thanks colin

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

That’s the “have a ■■■■■” at the diesel pump button.
Smelling around rhe motorway services, it is a well used button. :grimacing:

That’s the kick the pump over & set fire to it button, after a stressful day in London. [emoji6]

It’s the; wash the fuel pump button.

If you pull up next to the fuel pump and press it the truck will automatically wash the fuel pump using an on board pressure washer, leaving it nice and clean ready for you to use!!!

If you’re fuelling up and it starts to rain, press that button and a neat canopy pops out to keep you dry. Press it again to pop it back in. Very handy at this time of year.

Why you got yer lights set on 3 then?

Is that dazzling every one coming towards you or, the two small bicycle lights effect?

:smiley:

caledoniandream:
That’s the “have a ■■■■■” at the diesel pump button.
Smelling around rhe motorway services, it is a well used button. :grimacing:

:laughing:

At least do it in the fire bucket, sand soaks it up rather than running all over the floor… :grimacing: Or ■■■■ i n the adblue tank, its derived from Urea after all…

It switches tacho to ■■■■■■■ break mode, same as a normal break but with more friends.

Hmm, no press

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

I always wonder what this button does

It’s a blank that should light up when the fuel filter needs draining of water. I have never seen one that you can press to drain the water, although most trucks now will have a warning on the dashboard these days for stuff like that.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

yourhavingalarf:
Why you got yer lights set on 3 then?

Is that dazzling every one coming towards you or, the two small bicycle lights effect?

:smiley:

And it would probably help if he put his truck back on its wheels :smiley: :smiley: