Printout question

Since I’ve started to do manual entries I’ve started to notice rest periods on my printouts. This is one from today and I thought it would show 58 minutes not 5hrs 58m.
Could someone kindly explain why I’m seeing this.
BTW, I’ve only just started driving 2 weeks ago from a long break.

If you put your card in at 5am then did a manual entry from whatever time you finished the previous day to 5am that day and out it as break on the manual entry it will be the 5 hours rest from 00:00 to 05:00 that day

That makes perfect sense but I think I must have messed up along the lines.
I finished work yesterday at 5pm and started work this morning at 6am.

ICharger:
That makes perfect sense but I think I must have messed up along the lines.
I finished work yesterday at 5pm and started work this morning at 6am.

UTC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh Haa! Utc… That’ll be it. Cheers.

Easier to do print out in local(UK) time.

biggriffin:
Easier to do print out in local(UK) time.

Would certainly make it easier. Didn’t know that was possible. Could you explain how that’s done. Cheers.

When you do print out, it ask you “UTC time” just press no, then it will print in local time, (BST)

Thanks buddy [emoji106]

Bear in mind if you do a “local time” printout it holds no water legally speaking so if you’re getting a printout to cover an infringement it theoretically isn’t classed as a legal document. It will have something like “no legal printout” near the top.

Far easier to just add an hour on in your head during summer months.

Edit: Also see some moving of vehicle without a card on there :laughing:

The vehicles get moved around the yard without tacho in buy other people so I guess its from that.
I did do a BTW print out yesterday and noticed the No legal Printout. Very handy info there. Cheers.

ICharger:
The vehicles get moved around the yard without tacho in buy other people so I guess its from that.
I did do a BTW print out yesterday and noticed the No legal Printout. Very handy info there. Cheers.

Yeah I guessed that is what it was anyway. They weren’t long drives without cards.