Tacho

Hello, just been working at jewson merchants and they said I need to do a printout at the end of the day as it’s the laws thats come in? Is this true? Not heard anything about that before.

Also another driver only has 30mins break working 7.30am till 4.30pm driving less than 3 hours a day and less than 9 hours working so can have 30mins? I was sure you had to have 45mins break driving and wtd. Any info would be great [emoji3]

matt28:
Hello, just been working at jewson merchants and they said I need to do a printout at the end of the day as it’s the laws thats come in? Is this true? Not heard anything about that before.

Also another driver only has 30mins break working 7.30am till 4.30pm driving less than 3 hours a day and less than 9 hours working so can have 30mins? I was sure you had to have 45mins break driving and wtd. Any info would be great [emoji3]

Printouts are not a legal requirement unless you need to do a manual entry on them however if a company wants one daily then let them have one as its their time and money paying for it

6 to 9 hours actual working time = a total of 30 mins of breaks which can be 2 x 15s
over 9 hours working time in a shift needs a total of 45 mins break which can be 3 x 15s

Does that 6 to 9 hours include driving and other work for a 30 mins break? Say I drove for 3 hours all day and did other work less than 9 hours, would 30mins break be ok?

matt28:
Does that 6 to 9 hours include driving and other work for a 30 mins break? Say I drove for 3 hours all day and did other work less than 9 hours, would 30mins break be ok?

Working time = the total of driving time + other work time

Cheers for that [emoji3]