Digi print out?!

Hi all

Hope I’ve put this in right bit. I’ve recently started using me digi tacho card (as have nice 10 plate wagon now :slight_smile: :slight_smile: )
Went a minute over due to traffic today so did print out and wrote on back as advised. Sat and read print out whilst on break. And don’t really understand it. Have had look on google but can’t find anything that shows break down of printout. Anyone got any suggestions as to where can find this info?

Sorry for being pain and dim!!!

Bazza. :slight_smile:

What bit do you not understand ?

Does this help?

I found those pics thank you very much. It’s the summary bit mainly. Just a bit confused by that section!!!

bazdub:
I found those pics thank you very much. It’s the summary bit mainly. Just a bit confused by that section!!!

Time and country you started your shift

Start kilometres

Time and country you ended your shift

End Kilometres

Total driving for shift Total Kilometres done

Total Other Work in shift Total POA in shift

Total breaks in shift (also includes rest before and after shift in the day if you left card in) Time where mode is not known (Time before inserting card and after taking it out)

Coffeeholic:

bazdub:

Time and country you started your shift

Start kilometres

Time and country you ended your shift

End Kilometres

Total driving for shift Total Kilometres done

Total Other Work in shift Total POA in shift

Total breaks in shift (also includes rest before and after shift in the day if you left card in) Time where mode is not known (Time before inserting card and after taking it out)

That’s fantastic thank you very much. Makes total sense now. I can be a birk at times haha. Thanks again.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: