New pass/looking for work southwest/bristol

Hi guys

Recently passed my class 1 first time, I’m looking for work in north Somerset/bristol, problem i have is I never got any experiance class 2 as I’m employed as a bus driver, looking for places that will take on new drivers.

Cheers

Co op Avonmouth.
Massey Wilcox Chilcompton.
Willmotts Shepton Mallet.
Gregory Shepton Mallet.
David Hathaway Yate.
Wrings.
Savile Freight.
Arla Westbury.
Valley transport Frome.
David Francis Frome.

Plenty of firms in Avonmouth if willing to travel. Maybe try Muller Wiseman & the Co-Op…

ROG:

Cheers mate

Keen to avoid co op if possible, have sent my cv out to several places, so hopefully someone will give us a shot

I was tipping at Tesco’s Avonmouth RDC last Wednesday, and they had recruitment posters up in the drivers room if it helps? :smiley:

droneman:
I was tipping at Tesco’s Avonmouth RDC last Wednesday, and they had recruitment posters up in the drivers room if it helps? :smiley:

Cheers I’ll look into this

Culina take on newbies 4 on 2 off money’s ok.
Depending on your start window you could do upto a 15 but if your on the later starts your limited to a 12 hr duty , night out might be given but more so that happens if you get caught up and run short of time .

100% by the book
Only 3 places I know of where you touch the load.
All new kit ( tractors ) all Mercedes in Bristol.
trailers are being updated throughout the company
If you can stay out of the politics of how things are run it’s an easy job.
Point it in the right direction keep your nose clean and at the end of the month you takes your coin .

Online application.

Strach2k:

droneman:

Cheers I’ll look into this

Stobarts pay more than Tesco.
Tesco £10.04 ph