Mini bulk tankers

Has any1 got any experience on working with mini bulk tankers delivering gas?
Ive got a full time job but with the oppurtunity of doing some adr work it is tempting me a lot even if it is only 6months.
What would people advise? Is it worth doing to get the experience of adr work?
Money is roughly the same…just unsure as its only a 6month contract.

I’d always say never give up something permanent for something temporary but that’s just me especially if it’s not worth it financially.

You can get all ADR modules done yourself for around £600 So you retain your security for now but also have something to wirk into

I already have my ADR in tanks and packages so its just a case of trying to utilize it.

Really tricky. It makes sense to stay put if you’re current work is going to be long term. On the other hand, the ADR experience will stand you well if it finishes after 6 months.

Your current job could end at any time with a few days’ notice whereas the gas job seems to have a 6 month life. Is there a chance it will continue past the 6 months?

Not a decision I’d like to make tbh. But all the best with whatever you decide.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Yes I do nights at Calor gas on agency. I do 2 loads or a few big drops per shift. The day drivers do 10-20 drops per day down some really tight places.
This time of year Calor look for drivers through Manpower, if you are any good they will keep up on.