Cpc mod 4 and c + e test day

What a strange day got up 5am and travelled down to wetherby for 7am to prep for my cpc mod 4 test
examiner came out at 8.25am and my mind went blank i couldnt even move lol managed to get some sense out of me and moved on to other sections but by that time i had failed it :laughing: :laughing:

left test centre angry at myself and worried about next test at 1035am. when i got back it was different examiner so mind was at ease a bit , started my reverse and got to cone b and trailer decided to fish tail , nearly spat my dummy out but remembered what pete had said and hooked left drove forward to level with cones A and just shunted it in.

got out on road and thought i had made a load of mistakes worst being passing a wide load close on a1 when we were only a mile from our turn off :unamused:

made it back to centre to be told i had PASSED with only 4 minors :smiley: :smiley:

Couldnt of done it without my instructor Andy Ferguson at A1 town and country lgv . in the space of a month hes taken me from a car driver to class 1 , 48 hours training in total :open_mouth:

thanks again pete for your advice on the shunt :exclamation:

Well done

blue estate:
Well done

Thanks mate good luck for tomorrow

Well done!
Many congratulations.

As it has been said before, never give up. You may think you have fluffed it, BUT sometimes things aren’t as bad as you think. :grimacing: