Advice in making a BIG decision

Mark500:
After 24yrs Public Sector working (HMP) I took my VEDS (Voluntary Redundancy) just over 3 yrs ago & did my Class 2 & 1 within 2 months of each other. Started off with a few weeks on agency Class 2 multi - drop (eyes opened) & then took the 1st Class 1 job that I was offered as you have to build the experience ASAP. Did 6 months at one firm & then another 6 months at another firm, thus giving the 1 yrs required experience a lot of company’s demand. I then went back to agency work, 4 months at the Co-op, lots of tight reverses / blind side reverses etc etc. I then moved onto a “better” standard of agency work & earned 6k more than I did at HMP last year. It can be done but you need sometimes to be in the right place at the right time + some luck. I continue to look for a “good quality” permanent job but until / if it comes along I’m ok where I’m currently at & try to continue to build a good reputation. GL with what you decide.

Sounds a lot like my story to be fare. I’m hoping to clear 28k take home this year which was more than when I worked behind concrete walls.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk