If i get offered

£9.- for Class1 or £10.- for Class2,…
what shall i do?

Whatever you would enjoy most, for goodness sake. :unamused:

Disregarding for a moment the fact that trucks that don’t bend in the middle are inherently wrong. Life is too short.

On a 60 hour week, that is about £45 difference in your pocket. If £45 can buy you the difference between misery and peace, then I envy you. That would barely cover my cider tab.

at the Moment i have a Phone full cancelled Jobs

Depends on the type of work really.

IF the class 2 is all 25 drops and 5 collections at peoples houses 5 days a week, and the class 1 is a couple of drops or collections a day on nice big industrial estates then you’d be silly to take the class 2 job.

But if the jobs are similar, and you’re taking the class 1 just because “It’s a bigger truck” then I’d say that would be the wrong thing to do.

Lovlyperson:
what shall i do?

So there are 2 jobs? Take the job you are going to enjoy most and tell a mate about the other :slight_smile:

Scarab:
IF the class 2 is all 25 drops and 5 collections at peoples houses 5 days a week, and the class 1 is a couple of drops or collections a day on nice big industrial estates then you’d be silly to take the class 2 job.

But if the jobs are similar, and you’re taking the class 1 just because “It’s a bigger truck” then I’d say that would be the wrong thing to do.

this

Lovlyperson:
what shall i do?

Accept both and say my mate on TNUK will do the other :wink:

Edit : Sorry Martin. Should have read whole thread and would have noticed you beat me to it.

The alternative is. Take both and tell them 2 of your TNUK mates will do it. No more dilemma.

Lovlyperson:
at the Moment i have a Phone full cancelled Jobs

My phone is full of videos, music and data.
Spose it depends on the Model :unamused: :unamused: