First days of paid driving!

Well done Missus, great diary, you can certainly drive a keyboard & it looks like you’re getting to grips with the Big Steering Wheels as well.

As others have said- it’s not a race, no one is timing you, you don’t win a Prize (but you can Loose)

I hate cab hopping, but it’s a good way to learn about the differences between wagons. Leave 'em as to find 'em ! If it’s a Pit, leave it like a Pit (even add to it, if you like. Lol)
If it’s clean, leave it clean.

Waitrose, Brinklow is a ‘Hole’ it’s on our doorstep (along with ‘Smelshall’) they won’t let you on early, but they will certainly keep you there late Grrrrr !
We’ve been pulled out of there a few times, if they don’t put us on a bay within half an hour of our booking time, I even got pulled out once after they put me on a bay but didn’t start to unload for an hour, loved it, the management got involved but I still F’d off with their goods which had to be re’booked & re’charged. Lol.

The more you do, the easier it gets, so keep up the diary & take your time (the gears on a Lorry are not the same as Lewis Hamilton’s & some times they need a bit of TLC)