Increasing Revenue

TruckNet UK has been aproached by a company that may be interested in utilising your vehicles for advertising their clients.

They say they will pay every month if you will allow them to to place graphics on your vehicles.

The questions are above in the poll… replying is free!!! So please help them see whether this is a viable option for them

How much and for what size ad :question:

From what I can gather… we are looking at back doors… or possibly on Vans etc complete livery… obviously price would be a matter of negotiation between the parties involved, but a ball park figure of £600 pcm was mentioned

so its only on trailers then?
no go for us traction boys then?

paul

flatbedman:
so its only on trailers then?
no go for us traction boys then?

paul

Again Paul…
I would say that was a question for the company and their clients… the principle is would YOU be willing to lose your livery… in exchange for an amount of cash each month…

It may happen they would be willing to livery a tractor unit… would YOU be willing to drive around in it??

as long as I had a veto on what was being advertised, they could use the back of my truck for the right price!

The Cab livery is mine though…

wether anyone would want to advertise on the back of a livestock truck is another question :wink:

i can see it now dennis

macdonalds only te freshist beef will do :exclamation: :exclamation:

jon

If I had my own trailer I would certainly do it, especially so if it was a fridge. They could use the whole thing if it meant an extra £150/week in my hand :slight_smile:. Crikey, what are you waiting for :open_mouth: :question:.

I would how much the bloke gets who pulls the white reefer covered in Jet2.com ads :question:. I’m sure those of us up north have seen it flying about and it’s one you remember so the ads are certainly earning their keep if you can remember them :slight_smile:.

the jet 2 .com adds were on fowler welchs trailers
we be interested if we had some control over the content

Why not I would welcome the extra cash and if on the back of my trailers no problem.

for £600 per month you can stamp erf on my large forehead!