Letter of authority to drive the vehicle

Can somebody please point me in the right direction for this please?

I have a driver going to France soon. All other aspects are in hand but i have never written this type of letter. A letter of authority to drive the vehicle form the registered owner. Any template or website would be greatly appreciated.

its just a letter on headed paper saying that you who ever, transport manager, director has given john doe authority to use the specified vehicle between a set of dates ( days ,months , or years) in the following countries in connection with the business of said company owners and operators of the vehicle, sign date and send them on their way.

hotel magnum:
its just a letter on headed paper saying that you who ever, transport manager, director has given john doe authority to use the specified vehicle between a set of dates ( days ,months , or years) in the following countries in connection with the business of said company owners and operators of the vehicle, sign date and send them on their way.

Lovely jubbly. Many thanks for help.

Am I correct in thinking it has to be in French and English?

good_friend:
Am I correct in thinking it has to be in French and English?

…and what if his name isn’t John Doe?

ours were only in English, you could have one for every country you intend to transit, some have more than one language though, and as for john doe, if my name was on it i could not be done for stealing it. john

The driver going to France will also need a document stating that his earnings are higher than the EU minimum wage, the figure to be stated in Euros.

Shouldn’t the OP ask their French Representative supply a form for this?

gingerfold:
The driver going to France will also need a document stating that his earnings are higher than the EU minimum wage, the figure to be stated in Euros.

I have one in the office, I’ll look at it when I’m back in tomorrow. It’s a 4 pages document wanting details of earnings, expenses, etc. etc. :exclamation:

The earnings form is called Attestation De Detachment and it’s in French and English.