International cpc

Had my national for over 25 years, and currently use it as a tm on an O licence, but an opportunity might be arising to do some Euro for which I will need to upgrade.

Has anyone a rough idea what the upgrade will cost, and how long it will take? There seems to be a lot of confusing info out there.

Should have perhaps done it when I did my national, but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Ken.

Did me be original similar time ago. THen decided a couple of years ago that it was time to update and did the whole package of Nat/int cpc. It’s combined now and not even sure it can be done individually - I think it can’t. I did the 2weeks plus exam with CILT rather than the other version. Both equally valid just horses for courses as they say.

What was the cost?

Ken.

You cannot upgrade. Have sent you a PM.

manski:

Yes iirc 2011 ? Was the last chance to add international.

Spoke to a company today who were adamant I could, but I remain to be convinced that you can.

It’s like the drivers cpc, insofar as it is just a money making exercise.

Ken.

Punchy Dan:

manski:

Yes iirc 2011 ? Was the last chance to add international.

I think it was, I sat my National and International CPC exams in December 2010, passed the National and failed the International. I re-sat the International in March 2011 and was told that this was the last chance to take the International exam only, if I failed again I would have to re-do the whole lot. Fortunately I did pass.