help please...

hey guys,
im looking at doing my cpc, do you have to do the national before you do the international? also, ive had a look online and the price ive found is 800 for national and 300 for international, :open_mouth:
is this the normal rate? anyone know of any to recommend?

many thanks,
DBT

dbt:
hey guys,
im looking at doing my cpc, do you have to do the national before you do the international? also, ive had a look online and the price ive found is 800 for national and 300 for international, :open_mouth:
is this the normal rate? anyone know of any to recommend?

many thanks,
DBT

If you do not look sharp, you have to do a combined exam which hasnt been decided on yet, the next exam is December

yea i want to do the december one, ive had a look at the links above about previous papers, i want (or should i say need) international cpc and would rather go for the tuition courses in class but 1100 is abit of money,

Yeah as Wheel Nut has said the rules change in December where you have to do a combined national and international in one exam.
When I did my national I did a weeks course at Hargreaves in Leeds, but when I took my international 6 months later I bought a home study pack, read it and learnt it at home then booked the exam with Hargreaves again, went and sat it and luckily I passed.
Unfortunately I assume if you fail then you have to go back and do it all again (correct me if I am wrong).
A mate if mine started and completed a couple of modules, but I think there is a time limit on doing them all in order to get the qualification. If you leave an uncompleted cpc too long then youi have to start from scratch again.

Try warrington business college i did national for £400 think international too comes in around £600 either commute or travel lodge you still saving great tutour managed get me through lol