CPC International

Hi

Is anyone currently doing the CPC international?
I have just passed the CPC National this year through a homestudy and now looking to get the international in before the end of the year when they rejig all the exams into 1.

Do it quick. If you really need it. I did mine when I was an International Driver so I was familiar with CMRs and T forms etc.

I was surprised at the depth of information that you needed to know so if it is unfamiliar to you it will be a lot to learn.

At least you will have your National fresh in your mind so that has got to help.

Good Luck, Al

You haven’t got a lot of time, the next exam will be in September and the last in December.
I’ve passed my National CPC in December last year and I did my International CPC this month but unfortunately I have to wait for an answer until the first week of August :unamused: .

I’ve just sat the International Cpc last week. Having just done my National in March, some of the subjects are still fresh, ie drivers hours, costings, ADR etc. Other subjects just need reading up on really. If you managed the National through home study i’m sure you’ll be ok with this one. My exam only had 10 questions, total of 30 marks, requiring a pass mark of 18. I only struggled really with 1 question and that was about Incoterms, very dull stuff!!! So i’m hoping i’ve done enough.
Good luck with it anyway

I got my CPC International Certificate Friday morning, I PASSED !!! :smiley: :smiley:
Best of luck to everyone else :laughing: :laughing: