Looking up to date rates for irl-uk- irl subbie rates?

Hi, any one doing N.i subbie work? Looking current rates if any one can share

you will be a busy poor man flat to the mat.
id assume by asking on here that the fact you dont already know who to ask then you will be bankkrupt or will have no licences left within a year unless your highly intuitive regarding running 24/7 as bent as a banana.
the rates are based on the fact you will be fuelling up across the border meaning the 1st time you dont,then the job will run at a loss till you fill up again.
the rates are cut to the bone,and then some.
itl be fridge work for you my lad.

dieseldog999:
you will be a busy poor man flat to the mat.
id assume by asking on here that the fact you dont already know who to ask then you will be bankkrupt or will have no licences left within a year unless your highly intuitive regarding running 24/7 as bent as a banana.
the rates are based on the fact you will be fuelling up across the border meaning the 1st time you dont,then the job will run at a loss till you fill up again.
the rates are cut to the bone,and then some.
itl be fridge work for you my lad.

The truth^^^^^^^^

imagine your running with this lot which is a reasonably entertaining normal night coming off the boat.
bear in miles its a couple of miles of uphill drag and the slow ones will be doing 50+ in the 40 zone anyway.

if your opinion is A… great craic and keep er lit,then irrespective of the rates,then the job is right up your street.
if your answer is B…tut tut thats ridiculous,then perhaps you may be better suited to plobbing around elsewhere… :slight_smile: #

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ … 1189545616

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ^^^^^^^^ It always brings a smile to my face when DD posts as immediately picture certain members reaching for the Tramadol before furiously hacking away at their keyboards full of bile and moral indignation. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ^^^^^^^^ It always brings a smile to my face when DD posts as immediately picture certain members reaching for the Tramadol before furiously hacking away at their keyboards full of bile and moral indignation. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

+1. Efficient transport in action. All been at the ’ motion potion ’ :grimacing: