ABS trailer fault on 2006 volvo FH13

my driver pulled out without disconnecting his lines fortunately the ABS plug on the trailer shattered without any obvious damage to the units connections, I fitted a new ABS suzi, but now it has an ABS fault when coupled to a trailer, quoting an active trailer fault with an a 2018 trailer, with a 2007 trailer it show an ABS1 fault on the dash but quotes no fault on the diagnostic. i’ve stripped the ABS plug on the unit with no obvious wiring or pin damage…
anyone had this fault ■■

juggy0_1:
my driver pulled out without disconnecting his lines fortunately the ABS plug on the trailer shattered without any obvious damage to the units connections, I fitted a new ABS suzi, but now it has an ABS fault when coupled to a trailer, quoting an active trailer fault with an a 2018 trailer, with a 2007 trailer it show an ABS1 fault on the dash but quotes no fault on the diagnostic. i’ve stripped the ABS plug on the unit with no obvious wiring or pin damage…
anyone had this fault ■■

Try another EBS Susie off another truck or a spare? You are using a 7 pins ebs suzie rather than a 5 pin abs suzie?

try either a new suzie or check the fuse in the dash as something may have shorted out.

boyesadabest:
try either a new suzie or check the fuse in the dash as something may have shorted out.

^^ +1 The live and return earth in the plug/socket probably shorted out.

Done the same on my Daf last week.Live wires touched catwalk and blew couple of fuses.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

coiler:

juggy0_1:
anyone had this fault ■■

Try another EBS Susie off another truck or a spare? You are using a 7 pins ebs suzie rather than a 5 pin abs suzie?

Hi, yes tried another 7pin suzi, same fault, will check fuses in dash, didnt think the ABS was fused, thought it was like the lighting circuit and reset by the battery isolator,

thank you

Hi try fuses 25 and 70 from memory it’s a 20a

boyesadabest:
Hi try fuses 25 and 70 from memory it’s a 20a

thank you, fuse 25 was blown, all fixed now, thank you all…