Powder tank unit

Am trying to find a tractor unit for powder tank work but am having no luck but i am finding some for sale that have been on cement silo/ belly tank non tipping tank work .Would there be much work involved in putting twin line hydraulics on the unit aswell .

Iveco stralis highway ex lomas? Lenoard commercials I think In trucktrader with powder tank blower gear on it

I rung about that but its not got twinline hydraulics on it

You need to get a 3 port diverted and put it between the hyd pump and the blower ,get a bigger tank up the back of the cab with a spool on , don’t bother putting any thing through to the cab as tipping a tank is not like tipping a tipper .

So sounds nothing too major what kind of costs do you think you would be looking at and your right about the controls there at the back of the trailer

If your going to fit it your self just drive the unit to somewhere like CVH and buy all the bits ,I’d think around £1000 to £1500 the tank and pipes being the biggest cost ,I always look round the exporters to see what’s about for 2nd hand gear my self .

Neither of these are mine lee mat, but if either is of any interest send me a pm and I’ll put you in touch.

I know of a twin output pto for a Scania obviously one flange drive and one hydraulic pump with seperate controls so you can run either output individually or both together, you just need a Scania with a blower. I also know of an MAN not actually for sale, but I think it soon would be for the right offer with twin pto, GHH CS1200, air cooler pack and twin line hydraulics. As Dan’l said a powder tank with twin lines, ie hydraulic rear legs will not need a tipping valve in the cab all will be on the trailer, a single line tank may or may not need a tipping valve and needs checking.

There are many ways of doing it, twin output pto is by far the best because of the control it gives, it’s also the most expensive. I knew of one chap who did it by using an electric tip pack (two line) but mounted on the tractor, worked fine if a bit slow.

am looking at getting a daf cf ftp again very heavy work and there about the lightest you can get idealy i would like to find one with everything on but ive been looking for ages with no luck so one even half done may have to do

If what you have now works well and you’re looking to replace your unit with the same model, meaning everything should fit, why not swap across the gear you have either in total or part as necessary?

Obviously if this is an extra unit rather than a replacement please ignore this suggestion.

Going from donkey engine to pto and blower so all new