Parrot bar in Leca de Palmeria,and Matosinhos

Any ex BI drivers out there remember Ricardo(Owner) of the bar,by the fire station,for a few pence,the fire station boss allowed us to have a shower in the station.
Atlantico bar on the beach,with a dogging couple,that gave an eyeful.Owner was South African lady and her skinny hubby.
The lady bars in Matosinhos,with all the fresh fish stalls,and old ladies in wooly socks up to their knees.
And off course the “Bacalou”,with a 150 ways to cook it,the franchesina foot high sandwhich with spicy gravy on top,the green cabbage soup,veal stew,tango or Cerveza con grozhela,a rich red fruit syrup with a chilled Super Bock or a Sagres beer,great after stripping down a TILT,then to rebuid it in 45 degree summer heat,i lost weight doing this,and enjoyed it,as it kept me fit.
RIP Stuart Smith,(The Animal.)Killed in a truck smash with a broken down bus,the man had a heart of gold,ex BI driver.
Ken Hughes,ex Army,ex BI driver,where are you mate?
RIP Jelly Legs,Peter Stainsbridge,with Peter Cowell style black trousers.
I had good parking at Caparica,south of the Lisbon bridge,or mostly at Praia de Guincho,near Cascais,on the Estoril coast.