TIR parks in Lisbon and Porto

Alverca in Lisbon,what a hole,near to a sewer,very large mosquitoes,that bite,and infect the skin,with a fever that followed.
The Porto one was called TERTIR,a cooler place,a few resturants opposite,and some cafes inside that sold "Bifanas",a beef roll,washed down with a tango,beer with red fruit syrup. All the customs agents were liars,as we were told come back in 2 hours,did that to be told the same thing all day,then sometimes there for days and weekends.
A true story,a German driver was having an affair with a local married lady,the hubby was enraged,and one night cut the drivers throat,it was a driver that had relieved the guy that was having relations,the wrong guy in the same truck.The German was having a holiday at the time.
And before they built the Olympic site near Zona Franca in Barcelona,the place was full of nomadic traveling types,a real messy place,a German also got his throat slashed in the showers at the TIR park,his wallet was stolen.

I was in the TIR park that weekend. We had gone down to Cambrills for the day, when we got back there was all this comotion. We found out that it was the guy mentioned above. Kin barstuersds them gypsys that lived all along the perimiter fence!! Was it early 90’s??

them gypsys are probably living here now on £500 per week and a big council house cos they have 10 kids I love paying my taxes

Yes,that time,cut his throat in the shower,Cambrils is still going strong,they give you a bill for parking,but the driver does not pay for the parking,they invoice for the boss to pay.
The drivers meal is amazing,a full on buffet of starters,soups,fish,meats,wine ,cheese,beer,puddings,charcoal grilled meat and fish.for a small amount of money,the beach is a 20 minute walk from the truck stop,there were Russian and Iranian drivers,the last time i was there.And a club opposite.