Your Biggest Blunder

Retired Old ■■■■:
One for the Honorable Member for the Isle of Man-
Not that many years ago I had parked up in a lay by for the night, wife picked me up and dropped me back at the lorry next morning. Plenty of time to spare for my timed delivery at Knottingley, about 2 hrs away. Oh, SH*T! Flat super single on rear axle of trailer. Phone tyre company who can’t come out until 0830. Fitter arrives at 0845 with the wrong size tyre, comes back an hour later. So far I’m an hour late and I haven’t turned a wheel. And just to complicate matters I’ve booked off at Pontefract the night before.
Pretty soon the phone starts ringing- How I hated cab phones! Spun the T/M a line about having a flat tyre at Pontefract and the tyre fitter can’t find the correct tyre.
Eventually arrive at Knottingley three-and-a-half hours late. apologise profusely to the customer who says, “Don’t worry, Drive, we didn’t have room for your load earlier”.
I was a bit more careful after that. :blush: :blush: :blush:

:And so you should be ROF You naughtey boy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , How many times did you chance your luck in those good old long gone days I wonder :question: :question: :question: :wink: :wink: :wink: , Hope you are keeping well, Regards Larry.