Stafford transport halesowen

Does anyone have any information on a haulage firm operator around 2005 from Birmingham called STAFFORD TRANSPORT

running yellow Scanias and yellow trailers. Think they had one T cab also.
Only had 5 vehicles. STAFFORD was written in blue on the tractors. And at least 1 Iveco cargo.

Photos would be brilliant. As can’t find anything on google or anything.

My reason is it was my very first driving job at 18/19 years old and found a picture in my uniform but unfortunately no pictures of the lorry’s.

Hope someone out there can help

Blackpoolcargo:
Does anyone have any information on a haulage firm operator around 2005 from Birmingham called STAFFORD TRANSPORT

running yellow Scanias and yellow trailers. Think they had one T cab also.
Only had 5 vehicles. STAFFORD was written in blue on the tractors. And at least 1 Iveco cargo.

Photos would be brilliant. As can’t find anything on google or anything.

My reason is it was my very first driving job at 18/19 years old and found a picture in my uniform but unfortunately no pictures of the lorry’s.

Hope someone out there can help

Welcome to TN Blackpoolcargo,
What kind of transport was Stafford haulage, steel, tautliners, tippers? What company did they haul for? It is not a company I’m familiar with but it may jog a few cells! Cheer’s Pete

Hi pal :slight_smile:

They had curtain siders and did general haulage and automotive part distribution.
They also outstation lorry’s in Accrington at a customer ( automotive technology limited)

From memory they was early R series so pre 2001 I’m thinking. The address on the O license was

Park lane
Halesowen
B63 2NT

I do remember visiting the yard few times but I was based in Accrington.

I appreciate the reply :slight_smile:

new one on me

Blackpoolcargo:

They had curtain siders and did general haulage and automotive part distribution.
They also outstation lorry’s in Accrington at a customer ( automotive technology limited)

From memory they was early R series so pre 2001 I’m thinking. The address on the O license was

Park lane
Halesowen
B63 2NT

Mike Ponsonby:
new one on me

Blackpoolcargo:

Park lane
Halesowen
B63 2NT

I’ve had a look and cannot find any pics or any information on this company, sorry

Thanks for looking. Hopefully someone can shed some light.