George Blackett Limited Newcastle upon Tyne

George and Norman Blackett and yard cat
Big demolition company from Palmersville forest hall Newcastle

I come along great lime road and most times you would see the low loader parked on/off. the road beside
the bungalows,and think what`s that doing there.Looked good when they got the Scania unit from the old dodge or was it
a leyland lad cab unit?. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: - :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I’m sure there are one or two of Blacketts on the Northeast thread including the Scania. Coming from Longbenton it was a common sight to see Blackett vehicles, a walk up to the chippy at Forest Hall (much better than our local shop) was a regular occurrence as a teenager with my mates and being keen on Lorries I always took note of any that passed by and Blacketts were usually quite tidy for Tippers. Franky.

A couple of Blacketts from different eras from the Northeast thread, may have to look further back for the Scania unit!

KM%20GEO%20BLACKETT.jpg

Blackett%20(12).jpg

NMP, But a good one of George Blackets Scania,Regards Larry.
A02200.JPG

Hi Larry , happy new year to you sir , found these two shots of i think it must be George jr. he used to deliver plant equipment and excavator attachments to us when we where at sleekburn on the training site ,this has to be about 2013 14 ? i would think