David Abbott / David Abbott’s

Sadly the larger than life character David Abbott passed away on the 27th October 2017
After a short illness he left us peacefully. He left us with lots fantastic of memories and knowledge.
Any happy stories, photos. It would be great to see them. David always loves a good story.

Sad news indeed.

I knew David for near on 40 years, in all honesty he never changed all that much he was always himself no airs nor graces and nor did he need any, great company and very very likeable.

An honour to have known him, his children are chips off the old block so in many ways he lives on, though his demise leaves gaping holes in many people’s lives and he will be missed terribly.

RIP David Abbott, you earned it.

Sad loss, big mate of my dad.
Rip david

Tony jackson

very sad to hear of davids passing, I first met david over 40 years ago when he bought his first scania, I was working in a transport companys garage and he came in one night to ask if he could borrow a drill so he could drill some holes in the chassis of his new lorry to fit some fog lights . about an hour later he returned with a box of worn out drills, the scania steel was a tad harder than his old akty and the drills wouldn’t touch it , from that first meeting I got to know his lovely family. he will be sadly missed. rip dave

some of davids trucks

600Lts please.png

and more

images742FDSUX.jpg

daf 2800

Scania 111