New Year,New Job

Well,this will be the last week with the Belgian company where I have been for 8 months.

I have been offered a job again in Sweden,the man who used to do the planning at the Swedish company where I worked for 7 years is now with another firm and I start there on 5th Jan.

It will be more or less the same work as before (frigo) and there are already some former colleagues working there,so it won’t be too hard to fit in.

The only downside is that I “might”,I repeat “MIGHT” be piloting a Mercedes,but if I moan at him enough I could well eventually be a Volvo man again.

Wish me luck,and a very Happy Christmas to you all.

Keith

Great news Keith and all the best of luck. Guess that means no more waving like a maniac at you across the motorway from Calais on a Sunday. :wink: :smiley:

Sounds good to me Keith. Apart from the Mercedes :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

All the best with that then!

Vince

Coffeeholic:
Guess that means no more waving like a maniac at you across the motorway from Calais on a Sunday.

Not if I can help it Neil!

All those Sunday departures were beginning to get me down lol

But I’ll keep my eyes open for you,as soon as I get my new vehicle I’ll put a pic of it up on my profile.Then you’ll know who’s waving at you like a maniac :wink:

Keith

nice one Keith. im presuming you will be working for Ingmar! i hope it all goes well for you mate. i just had to “nip” to calais yesterday afternoon to do a trailer change with Greek bloke, ended up having to go to the Texaco garage at the Brussells ring rd split. after a 2hr wait for a train, eventually got to Ashford truckstop 03.45am this morning. im tipping milton keynes Monday, then ive been told thats it till January. thats just the way it worked out. could have gone back down, but there was enough cover so didnt! Steve is in Transmarck today having 24, tipping Basildon Harlow and Hemel Monday, then he should be done. keep us all informed on the new job mate, and good luck, jammy git!!! i hope you and Nicole have a good Christmas, and i know you will have a happy new year now youre going to Sweden again :smiley: all the best mate.

Bit like an old school reunion in this post, all we need now is our old leader on here, be like old times. Nice to hear that your back with Ingmar and co, who else from the old firm is on with you? Nothing wrong with an actros as long as its not me that has to drive one, tho I did have a go in ours the other day managed to get it in 1st and that was about it, got out of the thing, nice cab tho not a lot of storage from what i noticed, think all my copies of razzle would be all over the floor and there is no place to put sooty or my superman outfit. :wink:
Does that mean that you are gona be the main fish man in Urk again?
Home now untill sunday then back to Athens for new years eve
all the best
sdj

What ho! Biggles

As far as I know,Joakim,Jonny Isaksson,Mats (rubber duck) Svante and Christoffe are there at the moment.

Don’t think we will be loading in Urk,as far as I know B.Andersson are loading the fresh fish.Or perhaps the Danish company that used to load for Stockholm (Sorensen’s).

Most of it will be the frozen veg where we loaded before,as well as bread.
And probably the fresh veg for Alingsas.

Have you heard anything from our leader?

Keith

Hiya Keith
Svante having his dad as co pilot again is he? or has he found anyone else he can bring with him out of Sweden, would have thought he has had half the population of Gothenburg in his cab at one time or another.
Was round our leaders yesterday, he asked me to pick up some wine and beer for him from Calais as he has been going out through Harwich/Hook last three months, he did tell me to tell you that he is getting a new 460XL in a few months, said it might cheer you up if i told you that, still someone has to drive an actros :smiley:. If you are having a garage sale of Volvo bits let me know (dont think your coffie machine will fit an actros so you can sell it to me)

Steve