New Year,New Job

Well,this will be the last week with the Belgian company where I have been for 8 months.

I start back with a Swedish company from 5th Jan,the man who used to do the planning at my previous job in Sweden is now with another company and I have been offered a job doing more or less the same type of work as before.

There are even some ex-colleagues from the other firm there,so it won’t be too hard to fit in.

The only downside is that I may be driving a Mercedes! Which will be quite a culture shock after being ‘A Volvo Man’ for the last 10 years.
Still,if I moan enough he’ll probably give me a Volvo!

Wish me luck,and a very Happy Christmas to you all.

Keith

Good luck mate and hope ya get your Volvo, But as my name suggests Im Scania through and through!!

Was it an Actros you will be driving??

regards

kev

Yeah,I’m afraid it will be an Actros Megaspace.

Now I’ll have to start buying bits for that!

Er’ indoors is not a happy bunny!!

Keith

Good luck Keith enjoy your chritmas and look forward to your new job,best wishes Tony…

Good luck keith :smiley: .hope you enjoy it. But may i ask whats so wrong with a actros megaspace,much better cab then the volvo cab,and also will the actros be the old or the new version :sunglasses:

Keith,
Why don`t you point out to the powers that be that it would be more patriotic if they allowed you to drive a Volvo. :open_mouth: Good luck with the new job anyway
Merry Christmas
Trev

Good luck with the new job Keith, hope it goes ok

MAD28:
But may i ask whats so wrong with a actros megaspace,much better cab then the volvo cab, :sunglasses:

Sorry mate but you’re having a laugh aint ya.

Actros Megaspace is brill. Anything under a 460 is lethargic though. Be prepared for taking corners and bends slower as they’re not too sturdy on their pins. The steering isn’t as precise as the Volvo either but you get used to it. EPS box is a dream once you’ve used it for a week to get used to it.

I’d certainly have another (had a 480) even though I’m rather fond of the FH12 I’ve got at the mo.

Good luck Keith

Ask Santa for a volvo :unamused:

Good Luck with the new start KW!

Im also got a new starting for my mate back doing boxes on the 5th, and I wish it were in something like a Megaspace! In actual fact my latest steed will be a Sed Ack with a 380 ■■■■■■■■ But on the plus side, the cab is a lot better than the FH12 I was in till recently, as theres a load more space and I can even stand up in it! Also, the work is boxes which will suit a bone idle lummox like me better as well! :sunglasses:

Mal.