Scandinavia

A haulier in my local paper (East Kent) is advertising for LGV 1 drivers “to assist with the commencement of our new Scandinavia service”

I assume they are referring to accompanied movements but I am not sure. However, if anyone wants the contact details, send me a pm and I will forward them.

Vince

Sound Good!!! but I want to but I am sixteen!!! :cry: if I am LGV 1 Driver and i will get this job as straight away!!! :laughing: maybe i have to wait for other 9 years!!! :cry:

What name of firm ?

Hello Betz,

Its nice to see that you are so enthusiastic. Thats what I was like when I started- and still am now.

I`m not sure if this breaches the rules, but the firm is called European Freight Services Ltd and the phone number is 01304 202266.

I cannot vouch for them.

When you do get your HGV licence, then let me know. My boss would always be prepared to take on an enthusiastic but inexperienced driver and pay the going rate.

Vince

Is that Michael White’s, the dark blue Volvo FH’s

I believe so Jim.

Vince

Friend of mine rang em this morning, didn’t get much info about job out of em, tho they did ask him if he could rope and sheet and if he had driven an Actros with EPS, didnt know they had any, questions might be designed to put people of me thinks, would me anyway
biggles,
ps KW would be ok wot with his Actros skills

it was me rang them monday morning, just a general telephone interview really, how old, are you married, have you got kids, have you done frigo work, rope and sheet, can you strip a tilt, can you drive a merc with eps(dont know, and i dont want to find out!! no offence Keith!!!) then they took my number and said theyd get back to me, then hung up before i could ask any questions :confused: does anyone have any info on this firm? as i heard today they went bankrupt before xmas, i was told they had some toplines sitting at truckworld thurrock for sale. may not be a good move :frowning: :confused: any info greatly appreciated. thanx, Kindle.