euro driving

:sunglasses: Hi. Does anyone know of any companies in the london area wanting hgv1 drivers for international work?

If you are in Surrey, have you considered Pulleyns at Reading?

Or PTM, I know for a fact two of their drivers, two friends of mine, are leaving in a couple of weeks so they will be looking for drivers.

Where abouts are you looking in London?

Cranleigh Freight Services are in Cranleigh Surrey.

cranleigh.co.uk/welcome%20to … %20cfs.htm

Europa over in Erith used to have alot of subbies on for them as well as their own trucks.

europa-worldwide.co.uk/

Try travelling around the southern M25 area, particulaly the kent area.

If you dont mind some hard work you could try some European removal companies, you will be away quite alot and see some great places.

Some that spring to mind are Allied Pickfords, Transeuro (used to do Greece), DAP over at Erith, Blatchpack, Davies Turner ( I think!).

Im sure that there some others on here that could give you a few others.

Cheers, bullitt.

Where in Surrey are you I might have something that may interest you? :smiley:

Regards
Iain

Where in Surrey are you I might have something that may interest you?

If its anything to do with sprinters post on the “who goes where” link on the other forum I would suggest that mr White Knight gets in contact pretty quick :smiley: :smiley:

Jobs like that are few and far between!! :smiley: :wink:

Good luck, wish it was me!

Cheers, bullitt.

:laughing: thank you bear, do you have contact details for them?

:laughing: Thanx coffee, dou you have contact details for them?

I don’t at the moment sorry. i just called my mate who works form them but he isn’t answering his phone. If I do get the details I’ll post them. If you do call them don’t mention that you have heard a couple fo their drivers are leaving as I’m not sure if they have told them yet. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

or try JAN DE RIJK - Holland Company but base in Colnbrook (near Heathrow Airport) some those brits drivers too :smiley:
they doing work with airport cargo over the european.

Cheers Ben

Jan De Rijk is an option only if the necessity of sleep is of no importance to you.
Airfreight is airfreight and the dutch want blood for their money not just sweat.
Yes I do know what I am talking about I worked for Jan De Rijk for 5 years.

same goes for ptm what a cowboy.personal experience

WhiteKnight you have a pm :smiley: