#SLOGAN

Anybody else been scrubbing this years Alex Lester truck writing season slogan on their back doors. Bit of a laugh when you see so many trucks with the same thing written in the dirt, most people who haven’t got a clue about Alex Lester wonder what it is written on a lot of trucks rear doors for !!!

Anyway for those who don’t know this year it is #SLOGAN, which stands for ■■■■ Lester Our God At Night !

Haven`t done any writing yet.but as soon as the dirt builds up i ll be spreading the word.

New job means I don’t hear any Alex Lester, but I’ve seen that and thought “God, I hate hash tags and slogans” lol

I’m more educated now, thanks for that. Although, I dread to think what’s been pushed out to make room for that ‘information’ :laughing:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=91409

And check out the time I posted it.

Do keep up, there’s a good chap.

Ken.

PLOP should have won

Squiddy:
PLOP should have won

I liked IFABL - I Follow A Browless Lord, would have been something to really confuse these night sleepers!

I tho I’ll have a listen of his show seem quite funny

Noble Peace Prize

Truckers ■■■■■■ tassels :laughing:

don’t have anywhere i can write it on the back of my lorry :frowning: i’ll have to write it down the sides :smiley:

Quinny:
Slogan - THE UK PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

Ken.

2003 ? You’ll have to give me a catch up, how come your posted that 9 years ago ?

Kerbdog:

Quinny:
Slogan - THE UK PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

Ken.

2003 ? You’ll have to give me a catch up, how come your posted that 9 years ago ?

Show me where it says 2003? :question: :confused:

Ken.

What about putting #TNUK on the doors■■? And maybe your username■■?

Make it easier to spot other members?

Slap my top