eh!!!

whats this slap my top lark i keep seeing about?am i missing the joke■■? :cry:

3 till 6 ,best time of the day…

Standard Reply :smiley:

should that be night :smiling_imp:

I saw it written on the back of a truck on my run on Tuesday night. Thanks to Trucknet, I actually knew what it was about; otherwise, I wouldn’t have had a clue… :slight_smile:

redvanman’s obviously a day driver… :unamused: :laughing:

john smith:
should that be night :smiling_imp:

Good point ,but, that’s the saying.

What is night time? the right time…

If theres one thing i miss about driving trucks its that Mr Lester in the morning,s.

Just to elaborate if you listen to radio 2 between 03:00 and 06:00 you will find the Alex Lester show and that is his saying…or 1 of them

Ahhhh, thanx XJ… :laughing: I was still wondering, after these posts… Just to chicken to ask…hahahahaha
But you have set the record straight…

Ahh…hahahaha…

And guess wot■■?.. I saw it wrote in the dirt on the back of a lorry this morning coming home from work… :laughing:

xj:
Just to elaborate if you listen to radio 2 between 03:00 and 06:00 you will find the Alex Lester show and that is his saying…or 1 of them

Alex lester has been filling in for Sarah Kennedy for the past 2 weeks and is now on holiday himself, but will be back soon. The bloke taking Alex’s place (Mo some thing or other) is rubbish.

Wayne

power to the penguin :laughing: :arrow_right:

Wayne:

xj:

Alex lester has been filling in for Sarah Kennedy for the past 2 weeks and is now on holiday himself, but will be back soon. The bloke taking Alex’s place (Mo some thing or other) is rubbish.

Wayne

Thats Mo Dutta I think , I haven’t heard him lately as I am usually parked up well before 3 but listened to him in the past and seemed Ok

Compared to Alex He his Rubbish
It’s cold in this Fridge :laughing:

Dafman:
Compared to Alex He his Rubbish

Blimey he must be really bad then. :wink: :slight_smile:

Coffeeholic:
Blimey he must be really bad then. :wink: :slight_smile:

No he’s not that good. :astonished: :laughing:

The only one I really like is Tezza! the others they can keep, including Lester!

Mal.

It has to be “Steve Wright in the afternoon” for me.
“Ask Elvis” on a Friday has me crying with laughter. The “Non-stop oldies” bring up some classics too.

Dan.