Who goes where w/c Mon 06/12/04

So where is everyone going this week?

pam

Load Telford Monday 1pm for Vannes, ship Poole / Cherbourg and reload for Kings Lynn. :open_mouth: Im shocked that I know what im doing so far in advance :stuck_out_tongue:

load halifax on monday tip heathrow tuesday morning
wickford to heathrow again wednesday :unamused:
thursday at the moment its erith to cornwall tip friday

My first week out on my own doing containers to Immingham the old sphincter is going in to overtime thinking about it.

as usual they aint told me

Pick up loaded trailer then tip Pontypool and Swansea, after that god only knows but it will be fun :smiley:

On Thursday they asked me to do the following. Load North London on Tuesday and ship out to Cannes for delivery to the exhibition centre on Friday. Stay there, while being paid until the following Thursday , the 16th, then reload the equipment and bring it back to London, a sort of six day holiday. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

However I’m not doing that because I have my MOT on the 16th and couldn’t get a new booking so instead it is out tomorrow on a Dutch/German run instead.

First job is a collection in Schiphol then a delivery in Utrecht. Then I deliver the stuff from Schiphol into Oss followed by the last Dutch delivery in Wijchen. Germany next with deliveries in Momchengladbach and Thurnau. Reload from Herrenberg for home.

I’m glad Hitch and Linux got their posts in between mine and Jammy’s over active sphincter. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

tip Sutton Coldfield re-load Derby for Moerdijk tip & reload at same place back to Derby then a reload for Italy

scotlandshire :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

talk of taking me off my usual run ,and doing the mansfield, newark, spalding, beer deliverys.will have to wait and see.couldnt give a ---- actually .more concerned at finding my dog.

back to fradley (nights)…mond. thru to friday…

WHERES LUCKY … :wink:

Locals Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday Devon and Cornwall Friday home and reload for the North East run

Lie in on Monday. :smiley: :smiley: Start 0830 tip full load at Unipart Cowley. Return to the yard,quick trailer swap, then off up to n/west for Tuesday,which is one drop Hyde,one drop Middleton,then collect full load from Haydock. Depending on how long it takes to get loaded at Haydock is the difference between me getting back Tuesday night or Wednesday morning :unamused: :unamused: after that who knows. :open_mouth:

Monday.7.30am Ossett to Leeds,to the kettle,run the office,then at 5pm,back home to Ossett.

Much the same for the foreseeable future now for me,as it looks like my move to the traffic office is semi permanent.

God I miss life on the road…NOT.

Ken.

Load Leeds, drops Newbury, Southampton, Bournmouth and Poole. Back to Leeds.
Dont know what I’m doing Tuesday yet :wink:

first decent run in days
im off to the land of leek an sheep
(cant find me wellies though)
port talbot here we come

I’ll be leaving Sunday evening to tip in Gotha,Germany on Monday.
Then…■■?

m/t to earls court, farm machinery from smithfield show to telford,tip mon or tues, wed prob mt to yeovilton load unit then then home rest of week dont know

UPS hub at Bermuda Ind Est Nuneaton every day. Nice easy trunk from QVC Knowsley. Been doing general haulage for a couple of weeks, had most of last week off, but the agency kept saying they were desperate, so did a couple of trunk runs one was a trailer swap at Abington services.

Have a good one, and if you cant have a good one, then have something LOL.

later

Allrighty

Early start monday leave Magor about 5ish,tip at Trade Team Enfield at 9oclock,reload empty kegs for Magor.