Just wanna say goodbye

Hope you all have a really great xmas and new year and i wish you all the best for the future.

tiggz ■■

Same to you matey and may all your dreams come true…have a very prosperous and happy new year…
regards trucky

tiggz:
Hope you all have a really great xmas and new year and i wish you all the best for the future.

tiggz ■■

Goodbye? Where you going? Have a good one whereever it is :slight_smile:

Paul

Tiggz come on you didn’t say a word on sunday what’s up is it Click? If it is you are bigger and stronger than that, times are tough for you, I understand that but there are more people on here that only offer you support and friendship so don’t quit on us. If you must then I wish you the greatest christmas and all the luck for the new year but you do realise that I will have no-one to discuss those trainers with if you do go. :wink:
Please pm me.

No idea what the reason for the goodbye is but all the best for the future.

:question: :question: Have I missed something! Anyway Tiggz, for what it’s worth, if youre unhappy about things have a “holiday” from the TN if you like eh? And if after a couple of weeks off, or maybe less, you can decide, good idea?

Coffeeholic:
No idea what the reason for the goodbye is but all the best for the future.

same here… good luck where ever ur off to… :wink:

ok, i guess i should let you know why i’m going.

This is a forum yeah, a forum being a place where you can openly (within guidelines) express your opinion about a said topic or something that someone has posted. I am an open bird at the end of the day and i post just like that. For some reason a said trucknet member has sent me a private email causing me offence. Normally i would brush it off and get on with it but i can’t do that this time.

I love coming on here, i love you lot, but i’m not prepared to take personal abuse to that extent.

A very unhappy and ■■■■■■ off tiggz

Thats not good :cry: :cry:

simon

have you talked to management?

Shame for anyone to leave because off offensive messages.

all the best anyway :smiley:

Tiggz, you have a PM.

Tiggz, youre always going to get some horrible folk, everywhere you go, it’s human nature. It’s bad form though and shouldnt happen.

Bullys should be outed and banished from this website!

Tiggz is in touch with me about this, and it is being dealt with appropriately.

i hope it will be sorted as this sort of behaviour is not wanted on this site :imp: :imp:

where do you think your going tiggz,you ain’t running away and hiding ,we all value your imputs to the forms and we value you as a fellow trucker.i don’t know what was said and have no wish to know thats between you and the owners,but christ i have had run in’s with people on these forums and the rattles been out the pram but in the end i saw sence and stayed.now if i read a post and i don’t like it i don’t answer it. it’s the best way for me.as i tend to speak my mind and although (in my opinion) it’s the best way to be, it ain’t always going please everyone as not everyone likes to hear the truth.so please stay put and keep posting.good luck and if you do decide to go then all the best in the future :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Out of order if you ask me,and I’m glad that Lucy and Rikki see fit to deal with this matter in the appropriate way.

Yes there may be one or two of us that are strong opinionated on here, (Me included.) but rules is rules,and when you sign up,you agree to abide with them.

I don’t know what has been said,and for that matter don’t care as it’s none of my business,but whatever it is,don’t let it put you off Tiggz,remember we are your ‘family’ and I’m sure the ‘family’ will deal with it.

I’m getting all emotional now…:laughing:

Ken.

Tiggz.

I hope you able to let the site admins help you with your problem. As kitkat has said you sometimes into run-ins with all sorts of people, people who you cannot truly know without these tough times. Your difficulties have been laid bare here, that in itself takes some guts, and you have been offered a lot of advice, some helpful some not. The best bit is that YOU can choose which to use and which to ignore.

If you have fallen foul of a cyber bully then I hope you can accept that you have many, many more cyber friends here who will stand alongside you for support. The sad part about this is the use of a PM which to my mind marks the offender a coward as well as a bully, calculating what the consequence might be so don’t let them win. Be strong

Oh yeah. A friend walks in when the rest walks out. I’m in :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Doesn’t mean I won’t argue with you sometimes. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Just because you owe me a coffee, thats no need to go!!!..

Seriously though dont go i have had this ■■■■ before and a few others have had it, just because one ■■■■■■■ decides to give you stick doesnt mean you have to walk out on the rest of us, i wish i had read this before i went to work tonight as i was in Swindon if i,m on it tomorrow night i,ll give you a call and you can buy THAT coffee and you can quite happily cry on my shoulder any day… :laughing: .

The culprit is BANG OUT OF ORDER!!! Tiggz admin will sort it out stick with us Mal tried to go on the sick and he was dragged back, there is no where to hide! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: