Just wanna say goodbye

tiggz:
For some reason a said trucknet member has sent me a private email causing me offence.

As you’ve clearly stated that the email was sent *privately[/b]* and not through the Trucknet private message system, nor did it have any part of the Trucknet domain in the email address then it’s got absolutely nothing[/b] to do with Trucknet nor its owners. :bulb:[/u]
I would suggest if you find the mail so offensive that you contact your ISP and let them deal with it. They have special departments for dealing with abusive mails.

BANG OUT OF ORDER!!!

i agree with you ladytrucker.

Ladytrucker679:
BANG OUT OF ORDER!!!

DITTO THAT. a lot of times ive overstepped the mark myself, but this sort of ■■■■■ cannot go on…
:imp: :imp: .

Stick with TN.

There are some sad and pathetic people on this planet. It can be hard but try and ignore them.

The posts on this topic show that you are valued and that we want you to stay.

Best of luck with whatever you decide to do.

Dont leave this forum because of some prat - we all support you to stay and the plonker to go.

So Tiggz, you want to make all your friends here suffer your loss & miss your interesting postings, just 'cos one insenstive member obviously said things well out of order?

Its an internet thing, not just Trucknet, it does happen from time to time, fact.

I bet every week you go out driving, you see one particular stupid car driver that does something really dumb infront of you■■? but you don’t leave the road & pack in driving because of that one driver do you?

I would strongly suggest you post the email here, along with the address it came from. I think his inbox might get busy :laughing: :laughing:

DON’T GO. :frowning: :angry:

Jonathan.

Driveroneuk:
…I would strongly suggest you post the email here, along with the address it came from. I think his inbox might get busy :laughing: :laughing:

Agreed!

Bullies often choose to hide - take the cowards way out. Using PM is simply an example of that… I say out this individual and ban their IP from these boards… I haven’t made many posts - nor do I know you Tiggz - but I felt the need to post in this thread. Bullying shouldn’t have to be tolerated by anyone.

The world is full of sad little people who get off on this sort of thing… :cry:

Chin up! You have lots of friends… :wink:

Tiggz, everyone who has replied to this thread has condemned the actions of the person who sent the message to you and supports so I think that should show you the members on here do care and don’t want to see you leave because of one idiot.

When I say everyone on this thread supports you I mean everyone except Click Happy who seems to have a lot of information on how the mail was sent and whether it came from the TruckNet domain or not. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Tiggz, You also have my support on this matter,don’t let a bully get you down.

BTW, Click Happy, shouldn’t we call you Rob K? :unamused:

:slight_smile: Tiggz,
I hope you will reconsider your decision and stay with us all here on TruckNet.

Unfortunately every Webforum nowadays seems to have a ‘maverick’ who gets off on winding up, bullying and constantly annoying others. :unamused:

I’m sure I’m speaking for a whole number of TruckNet members here who read but don’t post anything - enough is enough with this person. (I’m sure the management will know who it is by now.)

Tiggz I am another of the unknowns saying do not let this

insecure ,ill educated reprebate . and a person of low repute

take control. there are ways and means of ensureing that this

person is shown that this type of behavior , will not be allowed

with out just rewards comeing to the foremention .

The Adminerstrators have already said they will help ,

Please reconsider as every one wishes YOU to stay with US

tiggz, for what its worth. this has to be the nicest group of truck drivers i’ve ever listened to. read any american trucking forum and you won’t go far before you find someone trying to take control of the situation or another guy trying to deface a person’s name. very frequently i hear guys on my cb giving death threats and its such a relief to come here and see guys working with each other. i haven’t seen a perfect system yet. it seems you always have to take the bad with the good. It be a shame to loose someone that is good.

would strongly suggest you post the email here, along with the address it came from. I think his inbox might get busy

The e-mail supposedly came from a member on here, (A Yahoo account with the same username of a T/Net UK member)
However on checking the originating IP of the e-mail the member whose name was used has never posted from that IP adress , and in fact has never used that ISP on this site

However another member has posted from that IP address, and is using that ISP even now,

The e-mail sent was not sent through the TruckNet UK server, and nothing has been posted on these forums that breaches the rules, so to an extent our hands are tied.

But we know who it was who sent this foul ( and it was both foul, and totally uncalled for) e-mail, and the first slightest breach of our rules and they are gone

No doubt we will get a long and convoluted thread in the feedback forum as to why we have banned this particular member, like we have in the past… but be assured we do not ban for no reason, not all reasons are made public :wink:

But be assured we are watching that member like hawks and the very first breach of our rules and they are gone

It is a shame that a very small minority of members behave like immature 10 year olds,

Rikki-UK:
No doubt we will get a long and convoluted thread in the feedback forum as to why we have banned this particular member, like we have in the past… but be assured we do not ban for no reason, not all reasons are made public :wink:

Dont worry Im sure youd have 99.9% backing for the removal of any member that abuses such a good site and its members in this way.

I join with everyone in exhorting you to stay Tiggz but would also like to inject a small note of reason into what has become a very hysterical debate about an email (or PM?) which no-one has apparently seen.

By all means condemn insulting behaviour but to hurl abuse at someone who no-one knows about a matter that no-one knows about seems to be taking things a bit far. Especially when it comes to assuming that one poster, Click Happy, is the culprit merely because he (or she) pointed out a fact given by Tiggz him(her)self.

Take it easy till the facts are known,
Salut, David.

Rikki,
You posted while I composed but my comments still stand because most of the hysteria I objected to was generated before your clarification.
Salut, David

Take it easy till the facts are known

Wise words David, The identity of the person who sent this e-mail is known to us, unfortunatly due to the data protection act we are unable to tell you all, or even tell Tiggz who it is.

But this particular member has shown in the past an inabilitlity to act like an adult, and therefore I am sure will give us cause to ban them again in the near future

Hi Rikki… Data Protection may prevent from saying who it IS culpable but not from stating who it IS’NT! I really always think that getting everything out in the open is the best policy. If you beat around the bush and skirt the issue, then you create a climate of suspicion, and given that you know who it is, then the same Act also means that I have a right to know any information that you have on me, so I guess if I ask if it is my ISP, then you have an obligation to tell me, and I would prefer it was on the site right out in the open. Presumably, anyone else has that that same right if they choose to ask!

Get it all out in the open is what I say!

Asking if it was your ISP would confirm or prove nothing as many members will have the same ISP be it NTL, AOL, BT Yahoo, Virgin etc etc