Just wanna say goodbye

Hold on…I thought you knew the ISP and server■■? If someone is posting from an ISP and using a server such as Yahoo! it would be easy to figure out who is sending nasty messages?

What I would suggest right now, is that anyone who has made up an ID (user name) for this forum, gets on the case and makes up a web based email address with the name that they use on this forum. You too can be runaroundtel@yahoo.co.uk… if you have not already registered it as a user name! But since you register to this site with a user name (ID) and an email address that is paired with it… it does not work. I don’t get it?

Well coffee… get it out in the open… stating the alleged ISP would not be contraveving the ACT… :laughing:

Tiggz does not list her e-mail address on her profile so how did the sphincter who sent it to her personal e-mail address know it?.

Why are you all saying good bye etc :question: :question: :question: :question:
Tiggz has left so won’t read them :exclamation:

i’ve not posted before on this thread because i’m fairly new to this site and don’t know the people involved but i did have a simular experience on another site simular to this one where i’d posted a topic asking for help on obtaining an o’ license,for some reason one perticular fella took exception to this,why i don’t know,maybe jelousy who knows but things got personal including a couple of pm’s from this bloke threatening to go to the ministry and tell em this and that to block my application for the license :unamused: in the end i deleted all the my threads from the site and left it alone for a couple of weeks before posting anything else,luckily this bloke has not been heard of since but it did leave a bitter taste in the mouth.
thing is with this internet thing,everyone is faceless and as such some will see themselvs as unreproachable for their actions and will say things that in real life they would never do especially face to face with their victim,only thing to do is not take it to seriously,if someone irritates you by the way they talk to you and are obviously spoilling for an argument of a personal nature then just don’t entertain em,silence always has the last word :wink:

At the end of the day if Tiggz wants to tell us who it was and what they said it is up to her and by doing so does not break any rules or data protection act rules what-so-ever, it is purely up to her.

I think we all know who it was, you only have to read a reply to tiggz about not taking notice of a particular person, the why’s and what for’s are for Tiggz to decide wheather she wants to share it with us, but i’m sure she would have read all of the replies and comments and feel to leave TN would be letting this person win.

So take no notice girl, the majority of people on here are decent folk, i am a fairly new member and have been welcomed warmly by most.

Oh and Tiggz, just take a look at the two replies to my post on page 3 of the ‘free stickers’ thread, know what i mean :wink:

And take no notice of my sig, it doesn’t apply here :wink:

There is no need to panic a good handful of the long term posters know who it is and though there are spats from time to time on Trucknet it is usually just a case of ducking low flying dumies but hijacking user names is downright LOW!!! and any respect I had for this member has gone completely. It is amazing how thin the line is and how quickly someone can over step it! and it is certainly looking like it doesn’t matter what this person does to conseal himself it will not help the fact that he is not wanted and it can only be discribed as sad that he can’t say hello with his own name and has to resort to such twisted behavior in frustration because nobody is interested in him saying his piece. He must be thanked though for the solidarity that he has bought to the sane and normal members of trucknet. :confused:

Ladytrucker679:
There is no need to panic a good handful of the long term posters know who it is and though there are spats from time to time on Trucknet it is usually just a case of ducking low flying dumies but hijacking user names is downright LOW!!! and any respect I had for this member has gone completely. It is amazing how thin the line is and how quickly someone can over step it! and it is certainly looking like it doesn’t matter what this person does to conseal himself it will not help the fact that he is not wanted and it can only be discribed as sad that he can’t say hello with his own name and has to resort to such twisted behavior in frustration because nobody is interested in him saying his piece. He must be thanked though for the solidarity that he has bought to the sane and normal members of trucknet. :confused:

good shout lt…

if it is who we suspect the sad thing is we all thought he was an adult not a five yr old. some one who could take it aswell as give… after all he has dished out enuff.
dear me get a life saddo. pick on some one ur own size while ur at it hard man…

richiessex:
Oh and Tiggz, just take a look at the two replies to my post on page 3 of the ‘free stickers’ thread, know what i mean :wink:

My reply there wasn’t intended as a dig at you, sorry if you took it that way. It was intended as a dig at Click Happy who on other threads had complained about people not reading the whole thread, and then on that thread had obviously not read the whole thread himself as if he had then he would have realised that you requested the stickers by snail mail and not by posting to that thread.

Double standards… mmm… that reminds me of another person who used to post on TruckNET…

Paul

No worries Repton :slight_smile:

TC:
Bullys should be outed and banished from this website!

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:wink:

Bully

If you want confirmation that you’ve got more friends on here than a little Tiggz, have a scroll through the above :wink: .

Ok, all of you are great, and thank you for everything that’s been said.

Most of you have said why let the said person get to me like this. In many ways i wish i had definiate confirmation of who it was (i know you can’t rikki and i understand why). AND in many ways i know who it is.

I’m going away this weekend to try and get everything sorted with the rest of my life, i hope you lot will still be here monday.

Just one last thing, if the person that has sent me the mail is reading this, by some freak chance. I genuinely feel sorry for you, sorry because you go to great lengths at making people dislike you. I hope you find peace at some point in your life.

Tiggz

Bully:

TC:
Bullys should be outed and banished from this website!

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:wink:

Bully

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Oh and he is reading it :wink:

Dan:
BTW, Click Happy, shouldn’t we call you Rob K? :unamused:

Ahhhhhhhh. That would explain a lot. Let’s ask him.

ClickHappy, have you ever posted on TruckNet using the user name “RobK”?

Vince

I posted on an earlier thread … in fact, I think it was the one where Tiggz and Click had a few words … and said on there that I suspected Click came from Dewsbury or thereabouts!!
All I can say is if it is RobK, any respect I had for the guy (he has never dissed me so I did not join in the row when he was banned) has gone and all I have to say is …

[zb]

Much as I agree with you, the Personal Attack on Rob had to go…Sorry! L. :wink:

I believe that I have read the offending part of the email

I am sure there is much more to this story than meets the eye!
I am also sure that members should not start accusing/abusing people at least til the whole picture is known!

Vince, Click Happy will be unable to reply to your question given his current posting status so the question will just have to remain unanswered.

Coffeeholic:
Vince, Click Happy will be unable to reply to your question given his current posting status so the question will just have to remain unanswered.

Need I say more■■?