Roadhawk catches A90 crash

merc0447:
A woman has admitted ploughing into two lorries after driving the wrong way onto a dual carriageway.

Footage shows the 21-year-old veering out of the way of an oncoming truck heading up the Charleston flyover sliproad but then crashing head-on into another lorry.

Begum admitted driving dangerously on March 22 when she appeared at Aberdeen Sheriff Court on Tuesday.

just out of curiosity, if she has admitted liability, and driving dangerously, and they have the video evidence as back up, as stated above, then what does the next bit mean?
[/quote]
Gregor Murray deferred sentence on Begum for background reports until November.
[/quote]
is it for example, to confirm things like licence, insurance, mental state?

Crash on the A90 last week was caught on Roadhawk camera and shows a car entering the A90 in the wrong direction resulting in crash and rollover of Andrew Black Haulage DAF.

Accident video:
youtube.com/watch?v=LK9-Ikcu0sY

Aftermath:
youtube.com/watch?v=lGYUBtwR8Fc

What the HELL was that corsa doing?! Hope the truck driver was ok, looked nasty and the corsa driver was done for dangerous driving!

id hope the corsa driver has had their licence removed from them for a long time

ps repost

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69097

likewise,hope the truck driver wasn’t to badly hurt.the corsa driver should never be let behind the wheel of a vehilcle again!!

where was Hutchie when this accident happened?

that ■■■■ drives a corsa :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

all joking aside, hope the lorry driver is ok and the corsa driver gets his testicles infested by the fleas of a thousand camels for being a total ■■■■■■■■ :smiling_imp:

This was posted a day or 2 back.

I said then what I’ll say now, that car driver, what a ■■■■■■■ ■■■■.

I also hope the truck driver survives to sue the stupid ■■■■ and isn’t badly enough hurt that he can enjoy his compo - that he deserves (not blame / claim type compo).

Hope the car driver is REALLY badly hurt if even alive, ■■■■■■■ muppets like that don’t deserve to live, let alond drive a vehicle and hopefully the moron hasn’t reproduced, there’s enough thick ■■■■■ around without adding more to the fold.

shuttlespanker:
where was Hutchie when this accident happened?

that ■■■■ drives a corsa :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

all joking aside, hope the lorry driver is ok and the corsa driver gets his testicles infested by the fleas of a thousand camels for being a total ■■■■■■■■ :smiling_imp:

hehe hes still driving it, he wants me to drive down cause he doesnt want you to see the damage lol.

The HSE will be there next blaming the lorry driver for not strapping every bag :stuck_out_tongue:

That Roadhawk system should be a factory fitment on every lorry!

The trucker will be fine if he was wearing his seat belt. It’s surprising how many trucks I get in only to find the previous occupant has the bloody thing buckled in behind the seat etc,

Corsa driver wants stringing-up by the balls!! Guy must of being off his head on something surely. And yeah lets hope the Truck Driver is ok.

I was bidding on a Roadhawk Mark I last night on ebay sadly missed it, but they are a great bit of kit for this job and hope to get one soon.These arsewipes that slam on in front of you because they are held up for a moment or two can cause carnage and be away scott- free, they want nicking :imp:

Perhaps this vid can be used for new driver training to show what a small mistake can lead to :unamused:

Never the less, i hope the corsa driver gets shafted for this :smiling_imp:

Loving the siggy wheelnut :wink:

:open_mouth: Unbelievable!!

mattcollin:
These arsewipes that slam on in front of you because they are held up for a moment or two can cause carnage and be away scott- free, they want nicking :imp:

Remember this, the 3 army tanks falling off a transporter allegedly due to someone cutting across the lanes.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leic … 980640.stm

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ … icles.html

A camera would have been very handy there!

Nasty… Luckily, none of the drivers were seriously injured. However, what I find incredulous is how unfairly the press have reported the incident. Nothing is said about the appalling driving of the Corsa driver!:

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/2191800/

Maybe because of pending investigations and court rulings etc?

lumpygreenpoo:
Nasty… Luckily, none of the drivers were seriously injured. However, what I find incredulous is how unfairly the press have reported the incident. Nothing is said about the appalling driving of the Corsa driver!:

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/2191800/

Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire & Highlands news | The Press & Journal

they fail to mention the corsa was going the wrong way, they prob hadnt seen the roadhawk video when they wrote the article and instantly blame the trucker

i hope theyre both alive and well, the trucker so he can learn from this, and the car driver so he/she can be prosecuted. BUT, the upside is we can ALL learn something from this crash :frowning:

WTF can the lorry driver learn from this? Expect some knob to enter a motorway on the wrong side? :unamused:

pete-b:
WTF can the lorry driver learn from this? Expect some knob to enter a motorway on the wrong side? :unamused:

The lorry driver probably saved the Corsa drivers life, in hindsight he should maybe have just gone over him. Harsh, but the lorry turned over because he swerved to avoid him by the view from the camera.