Ashley Neil analysis

Just watched these two clips of lorries using there size to impede other motorists think the second clip is by far and away the worst of the two.
youtu.be/LBINd-cG7nshttps://you … BINd-cG7ns

Unfortunately there are hundreds of people a day going to annoy you as a professional driver, you have to be able to let it go…

Sure the drivers will be getting questions as he’s sent the clips to the companies involved.

To be fair to Ashley Neil he hasn’t sent them to the police so they need to think themselves lucky they won’t get prosecuted this time.

In these days of surveillance you have to think everyone MAY have a camera and will try to get an insurance claim, or cause an incident just to be able to show off their footage on social media

This Ashley Neil footage on YouTube (cant link so just search the title, pic shows where to view from) catches one on BM transports finest barging a innocent trucker off the motorway!

Steve

Seems quite a decent guy tbh who knows his stuff ( not a jobsworth like some )
What the 2nd driver does is disgraceful and downright dangerous .

That could be my mrs my mother or son in that car , even though I curse and get annoyed with car drivers on the road I never do anything back that might cause an accident you have to remember that some people aren’t as comfortable or established as Hgv drivers on the road ,
One of my sons is built live the proverbial brick outhouse , was in the military for 10 years , and plays quite high standard rugby , but put him on a motorway in his car and he becomes mrs Doubtfire we are all different on the road and I believe we as Hgv drivers should at least try to do our best to keep up the standards .

To everyone who doesn’t know how to share a video or a link on the internet.
Just click, copy, paste. How much simpler do you need it to be?

“How much simpler” ?

I make it very simple indeed
And never share a link or video
How much simpler do you want it ?

vannin:
“How much simpler” ?

I make it very simple indeed
And never share a link or video
How much simpler do you want it ?

To be fair you went to the effort of taking a screenshot and posting that, which is more effort than a link :wink:

Not seen clip, but was it, Just another day at the office,?

Well it’s shocking driving in the 2nd clip that needs to be punished or that driver will kill someone one day…

Firstly both truck drivers absolute pricks, those car drivers (who more than likely initially ■■■■■■ them off but as ‘‘professionals’’ we are supposed to raise above it) could have panicked and ended up seriously injured or dead…is it really worth that just to make your ■■■■ point? :unamused:

On the other hand, as I’ve said I can’t stand these pompous self righteous road marshalls, he even blasted his horn as he went past the first truck,.as if he had some sort of authority to reprimand the knob in the truck :unamused: …that gives you a view of their mindset and sense of self importance and authority. :unamused:

Ok I get the bit about …‘‘could have been my family’’ etc , but it does not alter the fact it has ■■■■ all to do with him, and if these types continue to do the job of the Police, the situation will never change in terms of lack of Police presence.
Ok he presumably did not send in the footage, but I still find his type annoying.
I ain’t sticking up for these idiots either, they should not hold an HGV licence if using their truck as some sort of weapon,.and I would have no objection whatsoever to unmarked Police cars catching them instead.

I know its a flatbed and I might be wrong but the second one looks like similar markings to a certain tanker company?
The 1st one definitely belongs to a certain surfacing contractors you can clearly see their emblem on the offside side of the cab

stu675:
To everyone who doesn’t know how to share a video or a link on the internet.
Just click, copy, paste. How much simpler do you need it to be?

I didnt know but I do now. Thanks :slight_smile:

Yawn, another jumped up expert with nothing better to do than post bad driving by truckers. If he gets bored of trucks then maybe film car driver’s antics, that’ll keep him fully occupied.

robbo99.:
Yawn, another jumped up expert with nothing better to do than post bad driving by truckers. If he gets bored of trucks then maybe film car driver’s antics, that’ll keep him fully occupied.

In his defence he does.

robbo99.:

He is also a qualified hgv driver

shullbit:

robbo99.:

He could be an astronaut for all I care. I too am a qualified HGV driver presumably like yourself and I guess so are the clowns driving the trucks in the clips.

shullbit:

robbo99.:

He passed his rigid licence for a video, so I guess you could say he’s a qualified rigid driver. Doesn’t mean he’s automatically an expert on truck driving either though.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

simcor:

shullbit:

robbo99.:

He passed his rigid licence for a video, so I guess you could say he’s a qualified rigid driver. Doesn’t mean he’s automatically an expert on truck driving either though.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

I’ve been driving hgv’s for years… I am still a numpty. It does not take much to make you an expert on truck driving… or for that matter smart enough to be a hgv driver. :grimacing:

Both lorry drivers need reporting to police.

An update on the original video clip
youtu.be/41cV77PMVdM
Basically the second clip the company involved on viewing the video sacked the driver the DVSA are now involved.

I’ve watched the update. Not sure what took 12 mins, to say what could have been in 2. I think he earns Youtube money by the minute.