A woman, a BMW and snow

May have been posted before but if not, are rich girls really that stupid?

What in the name of god did she think would happen when it caught grip. And these are the numpties that think lorrys cause carnage in snow :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I could’nt believe she was clearing snow from the front wheels on a rear wheel drive car :unamused: :unamused:

I would have given up long before getting to them sorts of angles, but then I am a waster :laughing:

Its been “removed by user.” :frowning:

could always try this link :wink:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=65360

young trucker:
I could’nt believe she was clearing snow from the front wheels on a rear wheel drive car :unamused: :unamused:

I once questioned why my boss was clearing the rear wheels on a front wheel drive van… Once I’d explained what front wheel drive meant :unamused: she seemed satisfied and started clearing them instead, only to pause and ask, “so how does it go backwards then if only the front wheels drive?”
:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

i was at a crash yesterday morning with a van parked on top of the barrier in peterborough. What made me laugh was that whilst dealing with that i had a gent in a white car drive towards me with 1) No lights on and when asked to turn them on he didn’t know how to, 2) i think he must thought he was James blunt the tank commander due to his windows being all iced up still and couldn’t see a thing. 3) when he was made to stop and de ice his car properly he got out wearing no shoes■■? he was bear feet in snow de icing his car.

There are some plonkers out there

Took the missus out in my 4x4 when the snow first hit to pick up, or help out anyone stuck on the way home in our hilly & rural area.

Came across one bright young thing in the same BMW car with the front wheels at 10mins to 2pm going downhill & struggling to keep a straight line after a particularly bad bend. Thinking/knowing that she’d struck the kerb & knocked off a tie rod we pulled up alongside to offer help.

“I’m fine thanks” & struggles off on her merry way.

She must’ve thought all cars handle like that in the snow :smiley:

Chas:
She must’ve thought all cars handle like that in the snow :smiley:

or in dry lol

young trucker:

I worked with a fleet engineer once who on giving us a hand to get a unit and tanker out of the iced up yard was throwing the grit under the tanker wheels.

Soldier z:

hahaha what a numpty. Probably complaing that snow chaines are absouloutly useless :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

liveleak.com/view?i=5eb_1292710094

lmao wow…What a tool of a woman! But I did learn something today…I knew BMW’s are rear wheel drive, but I thought the 1 series was front wheel drive until I saw this video as its only a crappy little hatchback.

Adam_Mc:
lmao wow…What a tool of a woman! But I did learn something today…I knew BMW’s are rear wheel drive, but I thought the 1 series was front wheel drive until I saw this video as its only a crappy little hatchback.

Its an X3, which I thought were 4x4 :question:

How cap can a soft-roader be if its only 2wd :laughing:

pete904ni:

Adam_Mc:

It IS a 1 series :exclamation: (they do look a bit X’ish)

Another “bright spark” in a 1 series
img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/ … /front.jpg

BMW only make 1 FWD car, the Mini :wink:

An X3 IS 4wd

Not just women.
The other day I watched a young man in a Transit van being towed by another guy in a car. The idea was to get the van started.
After watching a few attempts, I wandered over and pointed out that every time he put the van in gear the reversing lights came on. :smiley:

On the East Midlands news last week, they were praising a postman who would not be stopped by the snow, and he did exactly the same thing, door open, van in gear and pushed it out, luckily for him it moved onto the clear road and he got away with it.

redboxer850:

pete904ni:

Adam_Mc:

It IS a 1 series :exclamation: (they do look a bit X’ish)

Another “bright spark” in a 1 series
img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/ … /front.jpg

BMW only make 1 FWD car, the Mini :wink:

An X3 IS 4wd

I have a 1 series,M sport , the most useless car in snow ,its been up our drive since last Wednesday,and that’s where it stays to the snow has gone.

There is a family in our road, both new ones a big 4x4 and a sporty looking thing they have hardly moved and when they do they are all over the road,I thought they could not drive because they look to be putting to much power on but it must be the cars because I am hearing bad reports all over about them