Cold feet!

Traveling along the M25 today and a foreign driver passes me, nothing wrong with that only he had taken his flip flops off and was driving with his left foot out of the window :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

So I hit the cruise control off and let him go :smiley: Daft โ– โ– โ– ! He was coming up on a junction aswell!!! Just needed a BMW beauty to cut him up and god knows what would have happened :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Why didnโ€™t he turn the air con on ,and put his foot by the vent ,like some other beautyโ€™s out there!!!

Most probably driving an auto. Iโ€™d be more alarmed if he was in a rhd :wink:

Maybe he was fed up with being called a sweaty footed cabbage eating immigrant, and was trying to better himself! :open_mouth:
:laughing:

Evil8Beezle:
Maybe he was fed up with being called a sweaty footed cabbage eating immigrant, and was trying to better himself! :open_mouth:
:laughing:

He was an owner driver then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

donโ€™t think itโ€™s physically possible to have one foot out of the window and the other on the pedals ?

So was it defo his foot, could it have been a womanโ€™s foot :open_mouth: lucky bugger

maestegboy:
Traveling along the M25 today and a foreign driver passes me, nothing wrong with that only he had taken his flip flops off and was driving with his left foot out of the window :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

So I hit the cruise control off and let him go :smiley: Daft โ– โ– โ– ! He was coming up on a junction aswell!!! Just needed a BMW beauty to cut him up and god knows what would have happened :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Why didnโ€™t he turn the air con on ,and put his foot by the vent ,like some other beautyโ€™s out there!!!

If it was an auto truck, no clutch, what would the problem be if the BM cut him up.
Ok if it was a right hand drive, you have a point.
I often used to have my left foot on the dash, knee bent, (ok maybe not stuck out of the window, but same difference I reckon)

Not seen his videos (just read whatโ€™s been posted about him), but what if โ€˜trucker jayโ€™ was about? :open_mouth:

Iโ€™ll tangle threads up :laughing:

OVLOV JAY:

OVLOV JAY:

Thatโ€™s quite tame really , :unamused:
A couple of years ago I saw a Bidvest driver 0n the M40 , most likely from the Banbury depot .
Right foot on the dash r/h corner and texting at the same time :imp:
I was a passenger in an overtaking truck at the time , so had a good view .
In hinesight I wish I had taken a pic of the idiot and the reg number , and sent it to his boss .