Lucky woman

The driver of this bmw had a lucky escape over the weekend. Cant find the picture that was taken from the other side, but the BMW has come out from a side street, and under the trailer.

shawaccident.jpg

Done a few trunks with one of them trailers .

Bound to be the lorry driver at fault…

Bet the BMW driver wasn’t using her phone when driving either…

That’s what I keep telling my miss us,but she won’t have it!!

Shame he didnt carry on going, about time some car drivers see what happens when they dont stay out of the way or try and “beat the lorry”.

See that littlewoods trailer it could quite literally have anything on it they’ve got about so they have :laughing:

Women… check
beamer… check

The only good thing is very little damage to the trailer just a new side bar, couple of sidelights. Charge the cow 10k for the damage :laughing:

thelorryist:
Bet the BMW driver wasn’t using her phone when driving either…

No, taking the ■■■■■■■■ outta lips! :open_mouth: :laughing: :sunglasses: :smiley: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Any Beemer is bad news,but with a ■■■■■■■■■ behind the wheel,aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggg.

Its on page 2 of the chron but nowt on the website :confused:

Saaamon:
Shame he didnt carry on going, about time some car drivers see what happens when they dont stay out of the way or try and “beat the lorry”.

How do you know she wasn’t shunted from behind by 17 year old texter?
Are you happy that people should be seriously hurt to teach them a lesson?
It’s our/your job to anticipate the actions of other road users because we can’t stop and swerve about like other road users.
I think you have a poor attitude - yes there are morons out there bless em but teaching them a lesson doesn’t work. It just gives our industry a bad name. Are you saying that you would fail to stop? Plod would be having a very solid chat with you if that was the case.

Another instance of an ignorant truck driver putting his gob in gear before his brain … does he know the facts of the incident or just ‘must be the car drivers fault, it was a woman and a BMW to boot’.

Good job it became law that trailers and rigids have side underun bars fitted, I mean she might have gone under the trailer if those had not been fitted. :unamused:

Socketset:

Saaamon:

How do you know she wasn’t shunted from behind by 17 year old texter?
Are you happy that people should be seriously hurt to teach them a lesson?
It’s our/your job to anticipate the actions of other road users because we can’t stop and swerve about like other road users.
I think you have a poor attitude - yes there are morons out there bless em but teaching them a lesson doesn’t work. It just gives our industry a bad name. Are you saying that you would fail to stop? Plod would be having a very solid chat with you if that was the case.

i think people were just haveing a bit of banter… and i dont think if she wuld have gone thro the side bars of the trailor with just the force from a 17 year old texter as you so put it :laughing:

bestbooties:
Any Beemer is bad news,but with a ■■■■■■■■■ behind the wheel,aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggg.

Hope my ole woman don’t read this I’ll be walking home from the pub tomorrow night & sleeping in the dog kennel :laughing: :laughing: